Sierra Negra is our main operational base. There we test how well can perform our bicycles... and our legs. There are few better places to enjoy cycling in the whole extension of the word.
In the mountains at Guadalajara province, only a few kilometers northeast Madrid, you can find a privileged natural environment declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Natural Park covers an area of 125,000 hectares, peppered with miles and more miles of mountain roads with very scarce traffic, ideal to ride just for the sake of riding. There are hills of moderate but challenging height and important mountain passes which have been climbed even at La Vuelta, such as La Quesera, which makes the border with Segovia province at over 1700 meters above sea level. We have designed several circular routes among 90 and 140 kilometers, so that you can cycle just for fun or test your skills in an actually demanding course.
Also, of course, you will enjoy the wonderful landscapes, the cultural environment and the food the heart of Castile region has to offer, with all the luxury we offer in our rural house.
If you want to discover real cycling but still feel confortable and live an unforgettable experience, Sierra Negra is waiting for you.
Four available dates now:
- October 14 to 20, 2019. Seven days, six nights.
- October 17 to 20, 2019. Four days, three nights.
- November 4 to 10, 2019. Seven days, six nights.
- November 7 to 10, 2019. Four days, three nights.
Keep checking this page for future experiences.
What does it include?
- Pick up and transfer to the rural house in Guadalajara from any desired spot in Madrid.
- We carry the bicycles.
- Half-board accomodation (breakfast and dinner) in a rural house. Eight double rooms with bathroom, living-dining room, industrial kitchen, parking and bicycle workshop, jacuzzi, massage room, terrasse with swimming pool and barbecue, and views of the mountains.
- Private chef, menus and Mediterranean cuisine on demand.
- Certified guide.
- En route support vehicles and provisioning.
- The Draft Staff during the whole tour.
- Activity insurance.
- Brochures and routes in Strava.
FOUR DAYS, THREE NIGHTS OPTION
- Double room. Total price: €490. 30% booking: €147.
- Single room. Total price: €620. 30% booking: €186.
Extras: bicycle rental €150, travel insurance €30.
SEVEN DAYS, SIX NIGHTS OPTION
- Double room. Total price: €790. 30% booking: €237.
- Single room. Total price: €920. 30% booking: €276.
Extras: bicycle rental €300, travel insurance €60.
AVAILABLE EXTRA SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Masseur and osteopath.
- The Draft premium bicycles available to rent.
- Video and pictures of the experience.
For more info please contact us in email@example.com