Sierra Negra is our main operational base. There we test how well can perform our bicycles... and our legs. There are few better places to enjoy cycling in the whole extension of the word.
In the mountains at Guadalajara province, only a few kilometers northeast Madrid, you can find a privileged natural environment declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Natural Park covers an area of 125,000 hectares, peppered with miles and more miles of mountain roads with very scarce traffic, ideal to ride just for the sake of riding. There are hills of moderate but challenging height and important mountain passes which have been climbed even at La Vuelta, such as La Quesera, which makes the border with Segovia province at over 1700 meters above sea level. We have designed several circular routes among 90 and 140 kilometers, so that you can cycle just for fun or test your skills in an actually demanding course.
Also, of course, you will enjoy the wonderful landscapes, the cultural environment and the food the heart of Castile region has to offer, with all the luxury we offer in our rural house.
If you want to discover real cycling but still feel confortable and live an unforgettable experience, Sierra Negra is waiting for you.
This is a special program for The Draft Club members including two guided routes. Only 12 spots are available. Book yours before July 15th!
September 27 to 29, 2019.
What does it include?
- Saturday guided route: Campillejo - Tamajón - Valverde de los Arroyos -Cogolludo - Tamajón - Campillejo. Total distance 102 km + 1862 m climb.
- Sunday guided route: Campillejo - El Vado - Valdesotos - Puebla de Valles -Retiendas - Campillejo. Total distance 57 km + 1170 m climb.
- Half-board accomodation (breakfast and dinner) in a rural house. Eight double rooms with bathroom, living-dining room, industrial kitchen, parking and bicycle workshop, jacuzzi, massage room, terrasse with swimming pool and barbecue, and views of the mountains.
- The Draft bikes demo.
- Activity insurance.
- Pictures and gifts for the attenders.
- Club members: €190. 30% booking: €57.
- Non-members: €290. 30% booking: €87.
The stage shall be booked prior to July 15th.
For more info please contact us in email@example.com