More than a sports travel, this is The Draft Experience. You will come to know several regions of Spain during many days and enjoy landscapes, food and the kind nature of the people.
The Mediterranean coast provides everything a cyclist would desire. We will start our tour in the Costa Blanca, in Calpe, a cosy village in Alicante province: a purely Mediterranean environment where beautiful white sand beaches blend with the colourful inland hills. From there we will continue heading north up to Barcelona, our most European city. Then we will keep going up to the Costa Brava, in Girona province, where we will find tiny rocky and sandy coves by the shadow of coniferous woods. We're at the foothill of the Pyrenees, a true paradise for riding.
As our motto states: It's not about what, but about how.
- October 20 to 27, 2019 (both included).
What does it include?
- 12 exclusive spots.
- Transfer from the hotel or the airport to The Draft both upon arrival and at the end of the tour..
- Transport with driver during the whole tour in our Luxury Van.
- We carry the bicycles and provide a mobile mechanical workshop with TriBikeTransport.
- Six nights of full-board accomodation in luxury villas.
- Private chef, Mediterranean cuisine on demand.
- Cultural visits to Alicante, Barcelona and Girona.
- Tourist and sports guides.
- 5 cycling routes:
- 3 routes in Alicante.
- 2 routes in Girona.
- En route support vehicles and provisioning.
- The Draft Staff during the whole tour.
- Exclusive The Draft equipment.
- Trophies for the best climber, best domestique and points classification.
- Laundry service.
- Premium The Draft bicycles available to rent.
- Video and pictures of the experience.
- Travel insurance.
FULL TOUR €2,400. You may book by paying 30% (€720) until June 30, 2019.
- Double room for individual use: €600.
- Extra equipment: €250.
- Premium The Draft bicycle rental with electronic group and power meter: €500.
- The Draft bicycle rental with mechanical group: €350.